Sunday, December 2, 2012

 
 
My First Christmas in Heaven
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below.
With tiny lights like Heaven's stars reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular please wipe away that tear,
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
 
 
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear,
But the sounds of music cannot compare
With the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.
 
 
I know how much you miss me. I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
So be happy for me dear ones. You know I hold you dear,
And be glad I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
 
 
I send each of you a special gift from my heavenly home above,
I send each of you a memory of my undying love,
After all love is a special gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories that Jesus told.
 
 
Please love each other as the Father said to do,
For I cannot count the blessings or the love He has for you,
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear,
Remember I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
 
 
- Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment